Springbank Shape Up Before Photos
Can you believe how far we’ve come with the Springbank Shape Up project? Sometimes you don’t realize how far until you look at the before photos…There is nothing fresh and airy about this house prior to the renovation. Everything is dark and dated. There was an abundance of builder-grade cabinetry throughout and boy are we glad to see it gone! Check out the before photos to see the progress.
THE MAJOR HIGHLIGHTS ARE THE FOLLOWING
- New kitchen cabinets with tons of drawers, the entire kitchen layout was revamped
- Removal of load bearing walls and interior partitions to open up the main floor
- Custom timber wrapped hood fan
- Timber beams in the two story dining area
- Engineered hardwood throughout the main
- Removal of a three-sided fireplace and installation of a new fireplace with a stone wall
- Changed layout of mudroom and added tons of cabinetry
- A new ensuite, with custom shower and freestanding tub
- Moved laundry from mudroom to second story
CHECK OUT THE BEFORE PICTURE’S…
…and then head over to the final images to see how the space looks now!